Hello, iPhone users! At any point of time, you will feel that I have to take a print of this from my iPhone. And your printer doesn’t support, or you can’t see any printing option on your iPhone. Don’t worry guys, I will show you how to do this and by this tutorial, you can understand how to connect iPhone to printer. So many people say that there is no way to print from iPhone, but there is one. In fact, I will give you step by step process of manually connect iPhone to printer. The following are the details about connect iPhone to printer.
So, friends Today let’s discuss the topic how to print from iPhone without AirPrint and also using AirPrint. I will give you all the possible ways to print the iPhone images, documents and also the steps associated with it you can even use connecting android to tv for images. So, let’s get into the topic and know the steps to be followed to print anything from iPhone and also know how to connect iPhone to Printer.
How to connect iPhone to printer Using AirPrint
AirPrint is an inbuilt feature given in iPhones to print anything right away. With this AirPrint, we can easily print, but the only thing is the printer must be compatible with the AirPrint, almost all the modern printers of top most brands are supported with AirPrint. Read the following steps carefully to print iPhone using AirPrint.
- Open the app or page which you want to print. then click on the share icon.
- You can see the share icon on up-right or Lower middle. Click on it.
- Here you can see several options, in that select print icon or AirPrint option.
- Now, you will go to another window, in that you have to tap on “Select Printer” and here choose the printer.
- If the Printer is not connecting, then think that your printer does not support AirPrint.
- Choose the number of copies and also what pages you want to print etc., and then tap on “print“.
- That’s it now your Print will arrive shortly from the printer.
Steps to How to print from iPhone without AirPrint
Sometimes, we cannot use AirPrint because some of the apps will not access this AirPrint option. So, in that case, we have to look for an alternative. Here, I will give you the alternative method through which you can print the iPhone without using AirPrint.
- Go to iTunes and in the app store, search for the ePrint Free app. Then click on “Get” button to install the app on your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone using USB cable to PC. When this ePrint is installed, then click on Sync in iTunes to install eprint on your Device.
- Please be sure that your printer and iPhone are connected to same wifi network.
- Now, simply launch the ePrint free application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on “add Printer” and then enter your printer’s IP address.
- You can get the IP address from Control panel > printers and faxes > right click on Network printer and then click “Properties”. Here you can see the Ip address under the Ports.
- Here, select the type of paper you want to print. Such as A4, A3 and Legal etc.,
- You can also set layouts for different types of prints.
- If you want to print photos then go to e-print free’s home screen and tap on “camera icon” and then click on “print“.
So, by this method, you can print the iPhone without using AirPrint. By using one of the above methods you can successfully print the iPhone also see iphone text now apk. The similar process will be used to know how to print from iPhone to canon printer and also you can get to know how to print from iPhone to HP Printer.
So, friends, hope you have found these steps useful and you have successfully connected the printer to iPhone and taking prints. If you like and think it is helpful, then please spread the news by sharing it on facebook, twitter and other social media accounts. Also, share your views with me through the comments. We will reply ASAP when you drop a message. Thank you so much for Reading this articles, keep visiting imod apks for more interesting information.